- The business needs the product to be useful
- The business needs ALL of it's requirements met
- The business needs software quickly
- The business needs predictability
- The needs of the business at the start of a project rarely match up exactly with the needs of the business at the end of the project.
- It's impossible to gauge the usefulness of a tool until you have it in your hands.
Implementing Scrum: The Top Down and Bottom Up Approach Part 1
What Does a Scrum Master Do All Day?
Your First Scrum is Going to SUCK!